Thursday 8 July 2010

AMAZING AAAAHHH'S !!!

hello I'm here again for my second post of my brand new blog !
thank you to every one who has followed, commented or suggested my blog THANKS !!!

I'll start of with :

1. xxxo /MIA
this song is so cool its kinda rockish and pop put together !
I've heard it on the radio and it made me jump up and down,
then i realized i was next to a window and i was very embarrassed :0P
6-10

2. professor green/Just be good to green
this song was contributed by my mum and its actually really cool ,
It features lily Allen who's music i love too !
4-10

3.green day /American idiot
this is an amazing song to go with an amazing band its so cool its ahhhhh !!!
8-10

4.Diana vickers/once
amazing amazing amazing ! ooh and if you didn't hear AMAZING !!!
she has such a unique voice that we have to listen .
7-10

5.gorillaz /super fast jellyfish
this song is so funny and cool at the same time and i think this song deserves to be on my list ,it's fab !!!
8-10

If you have any thing to say about this post please comment !!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I really like your blog, it's cool!
    I like American idiot and Once too!
    Ruth has heard just be good to green and thinks it's scary, I haven't heard it though.
    From Mairi

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello mairi ,I didn't know you were on blogger !
    thank you for your comment and for following my blog :0)
    Im looking forward to seeing you tomorrow !

    puppy xxxxx

    ReplyDelete