Tuesday 1 February 2011

Hello again!!!

Hiya everyone :D
I'm sorry that I haven't been on in a while! It was my birthday so I am going to do all the song's by my favourite ever singer AVRIL LAVIGNE!!!
Hope you like them too :¬)

1. Sk8er boi
This song is one of her most famous ones and its one of the best :)
I think she has an incredible voice And this song shows it x
8/10


2. Nobody's home
This song isn't so well known but its a good one!
I can play this on my guitar so I look it up on YouTube and play along with it :)
7/10


3.I don't have to try!
This is a real rock song so i love it! its all about her being in control and that she doesn't care what you say!
8/10


4. Alice
This is one of her more gentle ones, made for the film Alice in Wonderland!
But its still very cool and unique!!!!!!!!! so I love it!


5. WHAT THE HELL!
Saving the best till last!!! The brand new song what the hell! This is the best song that she has ever done in my opinion, YAY!!!
10/10

Hope you like them all :)

Pixiexxx

No comments:

Post a Comment